About Alcester Town Hall
Alcester Town Hall is the perfect venue for celebrating, meeting and enjoying entertainment.
Situated in the heart of Alcester, Warwickshire, the Town Hall has a reputation for its beautiful setting, quality facilities and superb location. Having been constructed in 1641, the Town Hall has a great atmosphere with exposed beams and wooden floors.
With the flexibility to accommodate intimate gatherings to audiences of 100 people, the Town Hall offers the ideal setting for concerts, events, conferences, meetings, film locations, weddings, award ceremonies, multi-cultural events and other celebrations.
Members of the Trustees Management Committee
- Chairman – Susan Juned
- Vice Chairman – Steward of the Manor, John Hill, 01789 76 3446 (ex officio)
- Secretary – Dianne Williams, 07921 358 022, email@example.com
- Treasurer – Nick Dearling, 01789 76 5070, firstname.lastname@example.org
- High Bailiff (ex officio)
- Low Bailiff (ex officio)
- Plus 11 other Townspeople, making up the Management Committee.
- Mike Clark, 01789 76 5192
- Diane Moss.
- John Ross.
Alcester Town Hall has achieved the ACRE Standard Hallmark 1 accreditation.
ACRE (Action with Communities in Rural England) is a national charity whose purpose is to support sustainable rural community development. ACRE produced the Good Practice Quality Standard (the ACRE Standard) as part of a national improvement strategy for the Network. The Standard is supported by DEFRA and endorsed by the Charity Commission at Levels 1, 2 and 3 (the highest level)